RSSA was set up in the year 2018, with a focus to promote Shooting Sports. Shooting is an important Olympic Sport in India. Of India’s 26 Olympic medals, four have come from shooting, including a gold by Abhinav Bindra in the 2008 Olympics.
Coaches at RSSA are well trained, qualified and certified. RSSA in a short span has developed medal winning shooters at the School, District, State and National Level Shooting Competitions.
The following qualities set RSSA as a fore front runner in the Shooting Sports training :
- In depth training from day one, ensuring no wrong habits are developed
- Precise analysis of shooters and their development
- Exercise training to support Shooting
- Certified Sport Psychologist to ensure strong mental development
- Strength and Weakness analysis of Shooters
- Focus and Concentration development techniques
- Parallel games training to benefit the shooters
- Individual analysis of shooters after every competition
- Value for Money, Fees lower than other shooting institutes
- Correction techniques at advanced level
- Training lectures on various topics related to Shooting Sports
- RSSA has imported weapons which are used by the shooters to compete
- Safety at RSSA is of paramount importance and followed by dedication
Shooting Sports will help you :
- Develop better concentration and focus
- Compensate with the Study pressure
- Opportunity to win medals at School, State, National and International level
- Job opportunity with the best government and private institutes in India (based on the Indian sports quota law)
- Shooting sport can be practiced at all levels and has no age bar
- You can restart your Shooting career after a gap
Talk to Us, call us today : +91 97624 09622 | firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to fill the form with your queries, we will get back to.